Apprenticeship training packages
Who are Apprenticeships for?
- People who are currently employed within the industry and
- Candidates who are looking for an opportunity to earn a wage and gain qualifications
What does the Apprenticeship package include?
Short courses beneficial to the job role. For example:
- Customer Service.
- First Aid.
- Health and Safety Level 2.
- Food Safety Level 2.
- Functional Skills.
- Qualification choice
What are the benefits of our Apprenticeship programme?
- Individual team development to support the growth of your business.
- Increased skills and knowledge of your team.
- Improved staff retention.
- Qualifications achieved to meet the requirements of the hospitality industry.
- Nationally recognised qualifications.
Which qualification to choose as part of the Apprenticeship?
Level 2 Standards:
- Customer Service Practitioner.
- Hospitality Team Member.
- Commis Chef.
- Business Administrator.
Level 3 Standards:
- Chef de Partie.
- Hospitality Supervisor.
- Retail Supervisor.
- Team Leader (with Level 3 Diploma in Management)
Level 4 Framework:
- Hospitality Management.